TERMS and CONDITIONS
This site is operated by Tour to the Caves (hereinafter referred to as TTTC). Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully before using or registering on this site. You must fully agree to these terms and conditions if you wish to use the Site. If you do not agree to any of these terms and conditions, you will not be able to use this site in any way.
Note that this site is designed for global access to users.
The information and prices on this website are applicable to users on a global scale.
We reserve the right to refuse access to this site at any time without notice.
Click to Expand Topic
Your access to this site is subject to your agreement that all information on the site and all matters arising between you and us will be governed by the laws of Vietnam and that all the dispute arises between you and us shall be based on the jurisdiction of the courts of Vietnam. OBLIGATIONS OF USERS OF THE SITE By using this site, please agree to the following:
- You accept financial responsibility for all transactions made by your name and account. To be legally qualified, you must be 18 years of age or older.
- You warrant that any information you provide about yourself and anyone else is accurate.
- Not to use this website to commit fraudulent or fraudulent acts.
- It is prohibited to distribute any material that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, political or otherwise racialized, or any other illegal or provocative material through this website.
- You may not modify, copy, transmit, distribute, sell, distribute, or otherwise license this site and any of its content in any form except as may be available from you.
- Information from this website is for your own personal and non-commercial use.
When making a registration through our website, please make a direct (legally binding) relationship with us. Registration conditions include limitations and exclusions of liability, and cancellation and payment fees must be paid if the registration is canceled or changed upon confirmation. We suggest that you carefully read the registration conditions that apply when registering. Registration conditions include limitations and exclusions of liability, and cancellation and change fees must be paid if the registration is canceled or changed upon confirmation.
- The departure guarantee is posted on the tourtothecaves.com website
- Tour information and departure dates in the manuals and other printed materials may change from time to time and shall not form part of the warranty.
- The company’s website is the only source from which the company will ensure the departure. A guaranteed departure time is only possible if the customer has confirmed their registration at the time of departure (registration must include at least a security deposit to be considered “confirmed”). . This guarantee will be based on Force Majeure.
CASES OF FORCE MAJEURE
TTTC is not responsible to customers for changes or cancellations for objective and subjective reasons such as earthquakes, volcanoes, storms, wars, strikes, demonstrations, terrorism, major disturbances The solution or compensation (if any) will depend on the Service Provider involved.
- Valid passport: Customers must have valid passport for entry, departure and travel through each destination in the tour schedule (passport must be valid for 6 months or more up to the date of return).
- Kinds of papers: Please note that “In order to promote the issuance of the certificate, all travel documents such as coupons, tours, invoices will be sent via email or will be on. website tourtothecaves.com “, when the company has received the full payment.
- Trip details: Customers are responsible for accessing the site at least 72 hours prior to departure to ensure they have the most detailed information about the trip, as there may be minor changes. since the tour was originally provided by the company.
- All tour prices are in US Dollars (USD). Payments in other currencies will be converted into Vietnamese Dong (VND) at the prevailing exchange rate.
- The prices include the items listed in the “Include” section. We discount 50% for children under 130 cm and 100% for newborns. The information and prices on this site are not ‘direct’ and are sometimes updated.
- All efforts are made to ensure accuracy of information and prices, but unfortunately there are occasional errors. In case of an incorrect price due to system error, we are not bound by that price.
All tours or services need to be paid in advance unless otherwise specified (guests use the service directly from the hotel, guests booking through partners with TTTC). We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and JCB. Extra charges from banks can be applied.
Please ensure that you provide us with the correct credit card billing information. If you do not provide a credit card or debit card address and / or accurate cardholder information, ticket issuance may be delayed and total costs may increase. We reserve the right to cancel the ticket upon issue if the payment is declined or if you provided incorrect credit card information. In addition, we have the right to conduct random checks (including voter lists) to minimize credit card fraud.
TTTC will not collect your credit card details. The information you provide will be secured in absolute safety in the technical system of global technology security (SSL) of MasterCard and Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam (Vietcombank) when you process payment. By credit card. After payment, the terminal will send confirmation / payment slip via email or fax: This card must be printed as proof of purchase and will be presented to the Service Provider. All visitor information should be provided at the time of registration. Any amendments / supplements should be sent via email to the TTTC.
TTTC is not responsible for any problems that may occur if you do not receive or read your confirmation / payment voucher. In case you have not received payment vouchers, you will need to notify the TTTC at least 72 hours before the scheduled delivery date.
PROCESS CANCELLATION AND REFUND
Cancellation of all services by tour operator must be sent and received in writing: email or fax. TTTC does not accept cancellation requests by phone. TTTC is not responsible for any service requests that have not been received and have not been confirmed to you. In this case, cancellation or cancellation will apply.
COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
If the customer has a complaint to the Tour to the Caves, the customer must first notify the team leader as soon as possible to correct the complaint. If not satisfied, customers can contact the sales representatives of TTTC while touring to TTTC have the opportunity to overcome the problem. If you are not satisfied with the channels during the trip, you should send all complaints directly to email@example.com within 30 days of the end of your trip. The Company will not accept any liability for claims received after this deadline.
Upon completing a registration, you agree to receive emails we may send to you, providing you with destination information and specific information relating to your registration and destinations, and We can email you to fill out a customer review form.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The copyright in the content of this site belongs to Tour to the Caves. We reserve the right to have all rights to this site and all its content. Tour to the Caves and all the signs, logos and pictures of Tour to the Caves on this site are registered trademarks of Nam Long Quang Binh Private Enterprise. Brands of companies and other products / services on this site may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You have no rights and are not licensed to use any of these trademarks.
tourtothecaves.com may change any aspect of this site or its content, including features, information or other content at any time without prior notice. .
Any feedback and contributions please send to
TOUR TO THE CAVES
Address: 63 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Dong Hoi, Quang Binh, Vietnam 510000
Tel: +84 (0) 91 892 3595